Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sick in September?!

Really? Who gets a cold or sinus infection or whatever the heck I have in the SUMMER! Well I guess I do because it's 9:30 on a Thursday and I am offically taking up the role of couch potatoe for the rest of the day. Yup little kids get snow days or fog delays and us real-world working folk only can look forward to the random sick day. And let's be honest with ourselves no one ever looks forward to getting sick! Yet here I am home after going to work for less than 20 minutes and being told I'm better off at home. So I have embraced my jammies and am ready to sleep this off and jump back on the horse tomorrow!

No make-up and a beautiful face....mmm...right....

So you all enjoy your day's and I'm going to try and rest up!

No comments:

Post a Comment